We’re passionate about what we do and the projects we get involved in and have a genuine desire to see our communities progress environmentally, economically, socially and culturally.
- Resource consent applications
- Notices of Requirement and Outline Plans
- Plan Changes and submissions
- Due diligence advice
- Strategic policy advice
- Implementation planning
- Evidence for Council and Environment Court hearings
- Iwi and stakeholder consultation
- Third party liaison with Councils, Heritage New Zealand, NZTA etc.
- RMA Commissioners
One of our strengths is our broad experience of both district and regional council functions enabling us to bring a higher level of understanding and capacity to a project
We have a strong track record in obtaining resource consents for a broad range of activities across different sectors. These activities include: